Sunday, April 3, 2016



APRIL, 2016.
BEFORE SEM BREAK 
POLITEKNIK IBRAHIM SULTAN, JOHOR BAHRU.

i have finished all my assesment. can call my sem break time act. 
i really want to go back to kl. mum&dad i really miss you so much. 
but its really sad to leave all my second family here. which is
 PERSATUAN PELAJAR KOLEJ KEDIAMAN (PPKK).
truth is, i love all of them so much! 
they teach me something that i really don't even care before this.
patient, responsibility, hardworking and yeah to be success and to be 
something better in the future.
To my dearest sister&brother that want to go to LI next sem, i wish u all the best and goodluck! 
pls dont forget all about me. farra sayang korang!!!
be a good person outside there. 
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PPKK's FAMILY 



sincerely,
farradiyana

No comments:

Post a Comment